The Destination Wedding Experience
The cost of a traditional ceremony and reception at a banquet hall or hotel can be outrageous - and last only a few hours. Planning a destination wedding can cost considerably less, often include more, and are affordable for every budget.
A destination wedding allows couples to:
Planning a destination wedding on your own can be frustrating and stressful. Your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist will eliminate the worry and stress for you and your guests as they:
- Listen to your vision to help you select the perfect location for your destination wedding
- Serve as a helpful liaison between you and the wedding coordinator at your chosen hotel or resort when planning your details
- Guide you expertly through the entire planning process as a result of continuously visiting new and existing properties
- Secure the best perks and offers for you through their vast knowledge of our resort partners
- Arrange all of the travel details for you and your guests
- We work with your budget and help you find competitive packages for you and your guests, offering a Price-Match Promise for the wedding couple
- Peace of mind emergency after-hours service during travel
- Upgrades, special amenities and exclusive offers through our Preferred Partner Perks
Let us help plan your perfect romantic celebration.